Thread: What makes the best silver blade?

Question What makes the best silver blade?

Hey all!! Firstly I really want to thank all the amazing people on here who are so friendly and share all there knowledge and expertise. I'm planning a dual saber build right now using the nano biscotte. I really wanted to get some opinions on what makes the best silver blade. According to the research I've done my options are a white led, a bbw tri rebel with a resistor setup or someone suggested filtering a plain white led. As a newbie I'm leaning toward a simple white led. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated

Typically, to get a nice silver color, you mix blue and white together.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thankyou!!! Do you know if it is hard to get that mix right?

Quote Originally Posted by 000anonymous999 View Post
    Thankyou!!! Do you know if it is hard to get that mix right?
    No, just run them in parallel. If you are using a sound card, it's pretty easy.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com