Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: crystal focus chasis?

Default crystal focus chasis?

is there a chasis made for the crystal focus? or a good way to do it.

I´d use chassis discs from the store (if shipping costs to my place weren´t so high), they´re designed just for that purpose. Others like to build their own chassis from PVC pipe. With enough tinkering/scavenging, other users have produced excellent examples of that. I think it´s just a matter of how you want to do it.

You can use the disks meant for a PC 2.0. You might have to do a little filing here and there, but they should work relatively well, since the CF's and PC's are almost the same size.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I've used the acrylic disk for the PC2.0 and the 18650 batteries for my CF6.5 and it fit like a glove.

nice. thanks.
    now to just sell some more stuff to feed my addiction.
    spent hours trying to solder a pot switch so that i can do color changing.
    it seems like everytime i get bue and green to work together i lose red or visaversa.
    so it reinforces my want for the cf with color mixing...

actually...question for you guys. is there any other sound boards that alow color mixing? or is it possible to buy a cheaper then the cs and add the color mixing card to it?
    basically whwts th3 best route for more the 2 saber colors.

The Crystal Focus and the Igniter are the only one that supports color mixing.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

does th cf 6.1 support it?

do I need the color extender to do it?

Yes. You don't necessarily need the color extender, but if you want to do many colors, and have them mix well, then yes it is highly recommended that you get it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Default igniter

Quote Originally Posted by forgetful jedi knight View Post
    The Crystal Focus and the Igniter are the only one that supports color mixing.
    i was looking at the igniter. i really like the price...whats the difference between that and the CF?
    has anyone ever done a comparison chart on the two?