Thread: Re-vamped parts list.

Default Re-vamped parts list.

Okay, I posted a list just last night but I've gone through and made some pretty major changes. I managed to find a nano biscotte after doing a fair amount of searching so I'm very glad about that.

Rebel Star LED & MHS Heatsink Module in green
    Accent LED in green

2.1mm Power Jack
    Kill plug style 4
    MPS Insert style 6
    MPS Pommel style 5
    MPS clip

Nano Biscotte
    Premium Speaker
    NB Header and Wiring Harness

Hilt Style 1 (7" Double female threaded connector)

Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh PCB Protected Rechargeable Battery Module
    3.7V-14.8V Li-Ion Smart charger
    2.1mm plug adapter for smart charger

16mm Anti Vandal Short Momentary Green Ring Switch

22ohm 1/8w resistor (switch)
    1ohm 2w (blade LED and Nano Biscotte)
    8ohm 2w (Accent LED 1)

Hopefully I've thought this through enough and there aren't too many changes. Thanks everyone!

I still don't see a blade holder or a blade. Have you messed with the MHS builder to find a design you like? With the main hilt at 7" and your pommel, you don't have a very long saber. I personally like sabers around 10-11" long. You have something about 8" so far. If you get yourself a blade holder and maybe a choke depending on how big you would like it, your main body will be done. I know you still have a copper tube you can use, but I worry about securing that to your main hilt piece, because of the difference in size.

Other than that, the electronics should be good to go.

You appear to be missing a blade holder.

Also, the resistor value for your Accent LED 1 looks odd. What specs do you have on that LED? Forward voltage and current would be helpful.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

I will be adding a blade holder an extensions I just haven't decided yet but I do know I want it to be about a foot completed.. The LED is one I had from radio shack, 3.0v 20ma and I used the calculator but there is a chance I wrote it down wrong.