Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first saber! Thanks to everyone for the help.

Thanks for the detail! That is what I was wondering. I was not sure if you could find blue LED's the same color as the blade LED. It still looks great though.

Steve

This is a fantastic piece in my opinion, let alone a first piece. Clean, elegant and sleek with a lot more inherent complexity than is first apparent. I know not everyone likes long sabers but I do (any doubters can just look up my first build, Velocity, for proof). I really like how you did the crystal chamber attachment. Out of curiosity, how did you get the copper mesh to stick to the MHS pieces. I've been wanting to try this on build number 4 but can't see a good way to do it since glue won't work, and the thing seems to want to shift around.
    Would also love to see more detail pictures of the pieces. Again, great work! Will look forward to seeing what you build next.

Johannes

Fantastic first build! You should definitely be proud of what you've got here!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

I got rectangular sheets of copper mesh that ended up being the perfect size. I did a bit of finagling to fit a set screw through the mesh to hold it in place.