Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prop Construction: Jedi Holo Projector

Council Member
    Sith Lord

try a bike store. they might have one as a circular bike reflector. peel off the back and you're good to go
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Hasbro has also been doing red ones for a bit now too bud.

Try a police/safety equipment store as well. They tend to have all kinds of things like that.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Home Depot

Grab one of those road reflectors they put on Mail Boxes and at the end of Drive Ways.
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Oh snitz! yeah, HD or Lowes would have the blue ones for sure.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

well here is mine, at least the begining of it, the paint job didnt go so well but aw well. i also found these very cool and small spst momentary switches.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

The paint doesn't look too bad. I like the silver stripes.. I wanted to do that, but kept forgetting, and now I'm putting it off pending the construction of new, more powerful death sta---I mean, holoprojector.
    I like the switch. Radio Shack had something similiar, but they seemed too large still, so I didn't look at them, and instead got something 4 times the size, because it had the shape I wanted.
    I'll be looking harder for a better switch here soon, for version 2.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

well this sucks! i cut off the little thing right behind the place where you put the switch and the thing wont close now, oh well time to get another one.

Yep. The hidden one is what closes it, the visible tab is for cutting the gum, I think. The switch I used is really large, so I was going to mount it to the second one anyway.

Besides, they're only 88 cents at walmart.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

yea. i dunno, i was going to go with a full alluminum holo projecter, but then you came up with a simple way to make it.

can you poast pics of how you wire everything up? and what is a bread board and where can i get one?

Wiccan Jedi, I am high priest Khaos Lyfer

Just remember you are "unique"....Just like everybody else.
    i wonder what time it is on Coruscant