Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Modular hilt pics

Looks like it, but no. It's from a cheap ice scraper that had a handle about 3/4" wide. Took a lot of stretching to get that in place.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by archammer2

Took a lot of stretching to get that in place.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I can tell

For the switch thing, you could probably easily build a button cover that looks like the vader switch, it would just be a button instead.

{[[[(((o))EE[/==============

Here's one half my Double Saber. I could've had both sides done except i dropped one side on the threaded part so i will have to repair that later when lathe comes in. i ordered another in the mean time.i used carbon fiber to make the coupler. First i used some multi-Tone paint that i made extra transparent so you could see colorshift but show the carbon fiber weave off. The center will be fixed but will contain the speakers for two MR sound boards so they can be ignited seperatly with teir own sound.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That carbon fiber looks neat!

It scary how all of are work area look alike...[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Jedi Ranger:

What is that material on the first of your lightsabers? It appears to be rings of leather... but is it a long thin strip of cowhide?

I agree I really like the Look of the Carbon Fiber.[8D]

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

Thanks guys. The pics don't do it justice. I Used Multi- tone paint over the carbon so it changes from blue to purple to red depending on the viewing angle.

now THAT is something I'd like to get a hold of....
    where did you get the paint?

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

I dont know what paint TET used, but there is a cool paint product at autozone called MIRAGE. It comes in two different styles. Both change to about 6-7 different colors depending on how you look at it. It is a three step process consisting of primer, base coat and clear coat. Its a somewhat long process, waiting for drying time, but well worth it. I used this to paint flames on my motorcycle and it came out awesome.

Cain

***A man is known by the enemies he carries, so make the best ones you can.***

***Give me a decent foothold and I will move the world.***

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

thanks for the info scaarmor. i might look into that for future use.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...