Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: original grievous[qymaen jai sheelal] mask

Good Luck getting it done Dacota, can't wait to see how it will work out are you planning on making a Grevious Costume?
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Yup... That guy makes incredible masks... Revan, Sheelu, Cody, Nihilus, etc. Every now and then, he even offers Republic Commando helmets. <3

Cody!?
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Quote Originally Posted by GFORCE13
    Good Luck getting it done Dacota, can't wait to see how it will work out are you planning on making a Grevious Costume?
    yeah it will be as close to the picture above,that is the costume when grievous was qymean jai sheelal a kaleesh warlord.i want it to look as close as possible, my freinds dad is really good at sewing so he can make it for me.it should look the same as the second pic except for the alien feet but i will most likely paint my arms and legs in the red then bandage them up with material to give it that desert alien look then i will have the cape with brown hood,mask,brown jacket thing,the cross straps,the belt,the grey pants,then under the jacket thing i will wear a plain tan colored shirt,so it will look almost exactly the same.it wont be maybe for another year though,but then a year after that is my friends fan film so it should be great,i will also have a grievous themed custom saber using parts from tcss.
    "aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qymaen_jai_sheelal

Proud owner of the first two Darth Maul conversion kits! Thanks Tim!