Thread: NB wiring Diagram Schematic (with Color)

Default NB wiring Diagram Schematic (with Color)

I found someones wiring schematic and modified it to my liking how I am going to wire my saber. (MHS only parts just got here)

So I am changing the latching back to Momentary Switch. I am going to be using a 18650 intead of the 18500. Just hope the NB is still available by the time I am able to order it.

Last edited by LordBane26; 07-24-2013 at 09:11 PM.

The switch needs to be a momentary switch!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by forgetful jedi knight View Post
    The switch needs to be a momentary switch!
    Wont I have to hold the button down to keep blade ignited, with a momentary?

What about the rest of the diagram
    Last edited by LordBane26; 07-24-2013 at 06:22 AM.

The board takes care of keeping the saber on once you've pressed the button once. It will stay on until you press the button again (or the battery dies). The rest of the diagram looks good.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!