Thread: Hoough

Default Hoough

I've posted this saber before years ago, but that was when it was a Jedi hilt. Now that its a Sith I thought I'd post the new stuff.
    Specs:
    Miscellaneous doodads from here and there, PVC covered in bedliner, and a sinktube for the shroud
    Nano Biscotte running Transform-this saber is my son's and we both LOVE this soundfont!
    Seoul P4 red 8.7 lens
    New control box switch and card
    Suede Grips

Very nice one. Simple and quite oldschool.
    I don't see any D-Ring. How do You attach it to the belt?
    And what for is that thing around the blade retention screw?
    Last edited by KnightMoritz; 06-30-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Looks good. I wonder where I've seen that emitter shroud design before...
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by KnightMoritz View Post
    Very nice one. Simple and quite oldschool.
    I don't see any D-Ring. How do You attach it to the belt?
    And what for is that thing around the blade retention screw?
    These are mostly shelf queens save for the occasional time my son and I goof off. Should it have a D ring or covertech, probably. But it doesn't bother me that it's missing. The little greebly on the shroud was simply a play on Graflex ears with a slightly different look, doesn't do anything just looked neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    Looks good. I wonder where I've seen that emitter shroud design before...
    Lol it's funny you mention that, that stupid little piece of plastic has been on four different hilts. When my son was digging through my parts bin looking messing with different combos he put that on there. I said hey that looks pretty neat. Hopefully he'll chime in here soon, this is his saber. He even wired it up, since the NB came out when my hand was still in a cast.

Very nice build. Love the homemade Graflex ears, gives it a very unique feel.

Way nice. Just screams Sith. You should check out the Sith Lord Unleashed font. Its awesome. Can't really say in person though. Just saw the video release. Lol. I think your son would like that font. Has a nice, deep, menacing Sith sound to it. Or maybe even Unnatural. That's also a sick Sith font and would match the saber better. Your son has good tastes in hilt design. =]
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-