Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: So, then we start. "Elesett" or "The Fallen".

Quote Originally Posted by KnightMoritz View Post
    Hah, that should be it!

Well, found the "chat box rules" on the forums.
    Well, you do need to have a certain post count, but it's been so long I don't remember what it is.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

It's either a certain post count, a minimum time since joining, or a combination of both. I'm not sure which it is. The chat box will mysteriously appear for you at some point. Try not to confuse it for the search box.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

It could be both, well- patience is a virtue. Thank You all for good conversation and helping the noob. Actually, cannot wait until I see what's in my local electronics shop, it's open today till 2PM so maybe I'll buy some switches, resistors and ports for my saber today.

Sorry for doubled post, but I searched quite for a propper crystal for my saber, it will be put in the blade holder to hide the LED's, with some dummy mechanics/holders.

so, here's my ideas:
    Apatite
    Apatyt.jpg
    Hessonite (My favourite)
    Hessonit.jpg
    phantom quartz
    Kwarc Fantomowy.jpg
    Lemurian Quartz
    Kwarc Lemuryjski.jpg
    What do You think?

I like the Lemurian, but that's me...
    Amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, Lemurian is high in my list. I ordered some mountain crystals, cheap and popular just to see how they look, how they can be iluminated and so on.
    Last edited by KnightMoritz; 07-02-2013 at 04:06 PM.

golden shovel not required. had some issues in life, but just ordered the first set of parts: blade, hilt parts, led and so on. I did it because first I need to figure out the covering method, how to make it realistically.

"Elesett" sounds magyar (hungarian), yet another in this forum ?
    For the cristal chamber I would also choose the lemurian quartz. We call them here mountain quartz, I used to collect them with my grandpa in the mountains, last time I visited home I got back some of them, now they present the perfect material to build a crystal chamber (being impregnated with MY energies for over 30 years )

Thank You for Your reply

I'm from Poland, but when I was choosing a name for this one, I chose the english one and started looking for translations to different language. When I've found the Elesett, it stayed like that. Don't really remember if it's Hungarian, but I believe so. Currently landed in UK for money and decided to stay here and start a new life.

It's Hungarian, but it means something like "tripped", I think the word you are searching for is "Bukott", which means that something fell into disgrace. The Hungarian title for the transformers movie, Revenge of the Fallen was "A Bukottak Bosszuja".