Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Those two for starters.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

try doing somethin like chaos's claws, those babies were sweet man
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I would think starting with simpler curved claws, like Xwing's example, would be better than trying to copy a complicated set of claws like chaos'. Besides, those would be expensive, they were around $75US.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

ok somthin around this if not thats ok cuase i can make them myself then it would be like well i made them so its more cool that way but they would be cool for you to make.

"aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qymaen_jai_sheelal

Proud owner of the first two Darth Maul conversion kits! Thanks Tim!

I think that there should be some curved ones sorta like what X-wing made, but they should extend farther and go inwards a little towards the blade....... again to demonstrate my vague description, my vague ms paint picture. Also, like in the picture, should be a 4-pronger...

woooow.... f**kin nice!
    I really love them!

Ideally I would like to see claw options from 3 to 6 claws. fewer or more would not look quite right.
    All things a beginning have.
    As all things do an ending.
    Be not too hasty from one to the other to move, or much will you miss, along the way.

It's in the store - $45 for the whole thing, a little steep maybe, but then again, maybe not.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlb
    It's in the store - $45 for the whole thing, a little steep maybe, but then again, maybe not.
    Not a bad price for the machining involved in making them. I can see quite a bit of work went into them. I'd love to get a couple sets for the sabers I'm building for my girlfriend and I, but they are a little out of my price range right now.

Umm... Im not so sure about that price point. $10 for 1 prong!? Who buys one prong? At least give a price break if you buy 3, or something. Ive been on board with most of Tims pricing thus far, but this seems a bit much.
    RED 7 Standing by...