Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you ware your sabers all day?

Quote Originally Posted by blessedwrath View Post
    absolutely. When i finished my first saber it became a part of the "uniform". These things represent a tremendous amount of study, practice, general skill and experience, as well as a physical representation of a philosophical stance. When others see me wearing my saber, many are at first confused, but some get the message pretty quickly. One man pointed, wide-eyed, and exclaimed "that's from star wars!". We proceeded to have a 20 minute conversation about how the saber was built. Awesome.

But, yes, i wear my saber everywhere. I proudly display it because it is a part of who i am. I'm glad i have had the opportunity to make something like this.
    love this!!!!!

I used to wear my sabers around but my wife put an end to that but I would wear my Hasbro obi Ep1 saber without blade and it would hang off a screw I put in it and a belt hook I made out of a metal hanger. I used to wear my Ep3 obi Hasbro saber on a cellphone belt clip I also used to leabe the batterys in for weight =) I also used to wear my Ep6 Luke MRFX saber around but I got sick of the weight of it and always stoping it from hitting a car or a window or something.

if you want to wear a lightsaber around then go for it I don't see a reason not to.... as long as the wife dosent mind =)

My wife does care about a lot of things that I do but wearing a Lightsaber on my belt is NOT one of them! I guess I have it good in that respect!

This is a cool idea, maybe one of these days I might go out with my saber clipped to my belt. I'm not shy and the dirty looks or comments would probably be nonexistent.
    "A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack." ―Yoda

I have made it a tradition to wear a saber around town on Halloween day. People looked at me, and never batted an eye for the most part, and last year I went into the bank and the teller asked "Is that a real lightsaber?" lol. I turned it on (it was my Ascend with a P.C.) and the dude was blown away. If anything, people always think it's cool and ask questions about it. I wouldn't and don't do it on a daily basis, but that one day out of the year I do it, it's pretty cool.

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

Blog Entries

I wear mine daily