Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: serious question

Default serious question

does anyone know if you can take a master replicas hilt and turn it into an led lightsaber?

Hey Egon! Bring that thing over here...
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Just go away!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Holy Snitz, Batman! Is this guy serious?

Or is he just yanking our collective chains and being an idiot on purpose?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

of course i am kidding youguys thought i was serious thats whats funny

Listen dum-bass, starting new topics to show how much of a freakin moron you are is not funny. Get off the dang boards and go crawl back to whatever forum you came from. If you want to be an @$$ then please put the dumb crap in the misc section no one gives a s#!^ what you post there but if you keep this up you are asking to get the hell harrassed out of you , topics locked, and with any dang luck your being banned.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

actually i was serious cause i dont have a master replica and i have never seen one. so i didnt know if you could do anything with it. and i wasnt talking about one of the crazy expensive ones i meant one of the ones you can get from ebay

Go here.

Then here.
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

You started a thread entitled "serious question" and in reality you weren't serious nor did you have a question? Am I getting this correct? On top of all of that none of the posts you have made so far have made any sense to me since you don't use punctuation in most of them. You have pulled up old posts from months ago without adding any information nor really asking questions that couldn't be answered by reading the thread you were posting in.
    It looks like to me that you are just trying to increase your post count. Why I do not know. It isn't like we will respect you just because you gain the knight or master status. Look at me. I have been here since the forum began. I don't even have 150 posts yet. You will note that I don't know the exact number because, I don't keep count. I post when I might be able to help someone, or when I have a serious question. If I can't find any help by reading through the forum or the search function doesn't return anything of help then I post.
    It is better that you keep your mouth shut and have people believe you are foolish than to open your mouth and remove any doubt.