Thread: 2010 Force FX Lightsaber blade repair (I NEED HELP)

Default 2010 Force FX Lightsaber blade repair (I NEED HELP)

Hello, I'll make the story short. I went out to Denver Comic Con this weekend cosplaying myself as a sith lord, had WAY too much fun dueling Jedi (and other sith lords alike) But I guess some blows came down pretty hard that now my some of the lights in my lightsaber blade had gone out so now it won't light up fully.

Now it looks like this, along with some slight damages to the blade itself that aren't quite visible to the camera

DSC01060.jpg

Would anyone know how I can replace this factory made blade for a stronger, more durable blade?

Or at least a place where I can find one online? I was looking around, but I couldn't find anythng for 2010 force FX removable lightsaber blades.

The blade itself isn't damaged, it's the leds that run the length of the blade. You have a few options. You can convert it to a single LED, which if you do you'll never have this problem again, and it will be brighter (my favorite option) or you can try to fix the leds in the blade yourself, but you'll run into this problem again, if you can even repair them in the first place. Also, you might be able to find a replacement led strip from some members here or at FX, or even ebay.
    I strongly suggest the conversion route, they sell the kits in the store here.