Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ****Cold****

see i agree somewhat with nightwing i love starwars

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

I think that nerds like the sciences and geeks like the fantasy world, but most people, like us, are something in between: gerds. Star Wars probably appeals to nerds, geeks, and gerds because because it has fantasy and technology. It also has heroes that nerds, geeks, and gerds wish they could be.

There are those who call me Piemaster

Nerds and Geeks are people who argue about the differences on a message board. j/k I know I fall into one of the catagories but oh well. Just remember that Indiana Jones was a nerd teacher but the ladies drooled all over him. And Daniel Jackson in SG-1. Super smart nerd that can kick but and get the girls. So there is hope for us all.

So building lightsabers can help me get a girlfriend? Sweet.

There are those who call me Piemaster

I dunno...I got called a rather rude word besides geek or nerd when I had my girl drive me out to radioshack today to find a switch for my saber...but then again; shes the one making the scrapbook of me playing with the lightsaber. I think we're both considered losers for this..

Charion, a looser is one who stomps on another's fun, dream, immagination, you name it. A looser sits back, does not DO, but talks bad about others that DO. You enjoy your fun and don't forget, those who do not share in it, loose something. Now, what do we call those who loose something?

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

Some of my freinds have given me a funny look when i tell them what i'm doin but when they actually see the outcome they don't mind playing with them also. The losers are the ones that don't do anything but criticize others for having fun and ambitions to make their dreams come true!!

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="2"><font color="red">I found a unique group of friends in high school who were called both nerds and geeks. They shared my love of sci-fi and fantasy, and were generally as poor as I was, but I think what impressed me most about them and made me want to hang out with them the most is I could turn my back on them and expect to not get stabbed in the back. For that, I will always consider myself both a nerd and a geek[].

Vengus</font id="red"></font id="size2"></font id="Book Antiqua">

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger, faster and far more deadly than before. Go and seek death, my Apprentice." - Vengus, Sith Lord

Well you know what they say, "people like StarWars (EpIV) because we all really wish we were Han Solo, but in fact we're just another Skywalker." Ironically, I think Skywalker (like us gerds) in the end, is more billy-bad-@$$!!