Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ****Cold****

Default ****Cold****

I found a great use of my EL Saber early this morning. breaking the ice off my car at work (hehe)[]

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Sweet! Wait, you brought your saber to work with you?

i am a jedi it never leaves my side ( i am for real i got threatened mall security saying it was on the illegal device list and i had to prove to them it doesnt harm anyone)

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Don't they have anything better to do than protect us from nerds with lightsabers?

There are those who call me Piemaster

nerd you say i am a geek

<center>

I have often thought about what the difference is, but I can't pin down an answer. Perhaps geeks are obsessed with fantasy worlds while nerds are obsessed with sciences.

There are those who call me Piemaster

i always see a geek as someone who has thick glasses and a pocket protector and someone who is a bookworm type person. i see a nerd as someone who is an older person and is really into stuff like star wars and comic books and such. i consider myself a nerd, hence the signature []

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

I was going to put the geek vs nerd argument to rest with a quick Wikipedia search. However I have only been left more confused as to the answer. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd and scroll down to the section titled <u>Nerds and Geeks</u> and decide for yourselves.

either way you cut it, we're all one or the other for being on a site like this in the first place[]

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

No, nerds are people so obsessed with fantasy/science/whatever that it actually messes with their social life.
    Geeks are in-between. They're still into it all, but not to the same degree. Some geeks are actually really, really cool.