Thread: Graflex ANH Build - Parts List

Default Graflex ANH Build - Parts List

Thanks in advance to the pros for the help here. Nearly ready to order. Here's what I've got:

- Vintage graflex 2 cell (will enlarge to 3 cell via slothfurnace method)

From CSS:

-LED Graflex adapter
    -7 Piece rubber grip set 3.6"
    -Rebel Star LED & MHS Heatsink Module
    -1" Thin walled Trans White PolyC 40" long (39 inches +$0.50)
    -Bullet shaped tip for 1" thin walled blades
    -Graflex Glass Eye Replica Thumbscrew
    - 4AAA Battery Holder with JST connector
    - 3/4" D-Ring

Am also considering a Hasbro Master Replica FX Luke Skywalker ANH Sound Board (2010 model) but not sure on how to work the electronics between that and the rebel star LED. I'm sure there's a way to do it, just need to do some research on proper voltage, current, etc.

So am i missing anything??

thanks again.

wiring up a MR board is easy peasy compared to a NB or a PC.....just make sure you have the right schematic for the board and use heat shrink and take your time .....are you planning on using alkaline or rechargeable batteries.......good luck with your build

Honestly I say the NB is even easier than an MR board, but that's just me.

Thanks guys. On the sound board I'm not to worried, just need to study the schematics a bit more so I don't burn things up!

I'm planning on using alkalines to start, then may upgrade later.

Am I right in thinking the Rebel Star LED and MHS heat sink will drop right into the graflex adapter? I've been looking at threads but haven't found where this is shown or detailed...

Can you write down the other part of the list where is the main body parts, because i don't see were you get or buy these important parts because considering this list, the saber haven't got body (stock)?
    thanks!

The OP has a vintage 2 cell graflex listed. Tim sold replicas in the past, but the MHS builder is your friend if you want to know how to build one using available parts.

Quote Originally Posted by engineer3.14 View Post
    Am I right in thinking the Rebel Star LED and MHS heat sink will drop right into the graflex adapter? I've been looking at threads but haven't found where this is shown or detailed...
    Did you ever get an answer to this question?
    Thanks,
    Al

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

It will not.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop