Thread: Nano Biscotte resetting

Default Nano Biscotte resetting

Anyone else ever experience this?
    Only when I have the "resume" feature turned on in the config file, the NB makes a high-pitched ringing sound after a few swings, then reboots; playing my boot sound, but turning the main LED off.
    I'm currently using Novastar's ancient saber font.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster by your side.

No one has experienced this but me?

I haven't worked with the NB yet, so I have little insight. I'd say to check your wiring for loose connections and be sure the battery is fully charged. Beyond that, I don't know.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Yeah I had a similar sounding problem with my first build. I was using a PC but it essentially was doing the same thing as you're describing. Well after much time trying to isolate the possible problem, and having the board inspected by MH, it turns out the only problem was a corrupted SD card.

Try reformatting your SD card and make sure if you're changing sound fonts to copy and paste them in one shot. Also make sure your file names are all correct compared to stock. If they aren't labeled correctly it can cause your saber to do some pretty funky things. But more than likely its just the card. I'd start there.
    There's a difference between knowing the path.....and walking the path.

Thanks for responding guys. I will recheck the card and all its contents.