Thread: Master Replicas sound board wiring diagram

Default Master Replicas sound board wiring diagram

Ive been searching the forums for about a week now for a diagram of a Master replicas sound card wiring diagram that shows a speaker battery pack combo attached with a momentary AV (any color) ring switch and wired to the Led (any Kind/color). so far all i've found is the wiring diagram for those cheap plastic crap sabers in Walmart. Can someone please show me the correct diagram, I have my saber planned have all the right parts and all that. i just don't know if i want to go with a buck-puck until i can get the PC sound card or wire in a MR sound board. Also if any one knows which MR board has the activation sound from Luke saber In ROTJ that would be a great help too.

so yeah i found the diagram about a week after i posted this so disregard please. boy i feel sheepish.

Hi, I am currently having the same issue as you are! I have a Master Replicas Luke soundboard and I have all the parts, but I simply do not know how to attach the led for the switch to the rest of the board. If you can send me where you found it, that would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aguiarmandjr View Post
    Hi, I am currently having the same issue as you are! I have a Master Replicas Luke soundboard and I have all the parts, but I simply do not know how to attach the led for the switch to the rest of the board. If you can send me where you found it, that would be greatly appreciated! thanks
    Check out the "3 Watt conversions" area on here. It shows how you would hook the main LED to those boards.
    -Takanis-
    Simpi-Gon Sims (FX-Sabers Forums)

Quote Originally Posted by aguiarmandjr View Post
    An AV switch led can be easily soldered to an MR board like so:

For this particular MR/Hasbro FX Vasder board, the white wire is positive, the green is negative. Resistor value will depend on your battery pack voltage and can go either on the positive or negative side of the circuit.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

thank you so much for this picture! Im using a Master Replicas Luke Skywalker 2007 Sound Board, so it looks a little different but its close enough. May i just ask why you cant just link the av switch to the main led power line, like it branching off with a resistor?im definately doing what you say im just curious why wire it from the back of the board instead with the rest of them. again, thank you so much for the pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    An AV switch led can be easily soldered to an MR board like so:

For this particular MR/Hasbro FX Vasder board, the white wire is positive, the green is negative. Resistor value will depend on your battery pack voltage and can go either on the positive or negative side of the circuit.

You can certainly parallel the switch led with he main blade wiring, but I found this to be a cleaner method wiring-wise.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    You can certainly parallel the switch led with he main blade wiring, but I found this to be a cleaner method wiring-wise.
    Alright, thanks you so much for your help!