Thread: Gallery suggestion

Question Gallery suggestion

Been doing quite a bit of searching on the forums for pictures of chassis. And the thought occurred to me about a sticky for chassis and crystal chambers. Would be nice to just scroll through a gallery instead of days of search fu that don't always have good results.

I agree. I may have even said the same thing before.

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

That really does sound like a good idea to have a thread for chassis and crystal chambers. It would help those of us looking at doing these things ideas as how to build our own and those who have a place to show off their work for others to see. I am planning on a crystal chamber for my saber when I can afford to build it.
    Sean

SciFiHero.net Member; SG Operations Home of SG-Socom Member

That would be nice indeed, there are some pretty nice chassis and CC out there
    Clicky Sig =>

I concur with this idea it would give newcomers a good place to start and see what others have done and get inspiration for their own. If it was all in one place it would keep new members from getting frustrated while searching and posting about chassis and crystal chambers to find what they are looking for. I hope this happens

I also motion in favor of said gallery.
    For the chassis I just built (my first one), I had to do a lot of searching around for idea's and pics. I ended up book marking the ones I found so I could go back to them.
    ~ The Yin ~

“Yeah I’m pack’n heat! It’s to prevent anyone from making me cold.”

For the saber building Younglings and Padawans: Basic Saber Building and The Saber Building Dictionary!

Supporting this notion too. Partly because I wanna fit in, but mostly because useful.