Thread: Forceclash.com

Default Forceclash.com

Hi all,

A bit of spam for this event officially supported by Lucasfilm and featuring friends from the Ludosport Lightsaber Combat Academy.

Basically, this is a lightsaber tournament where the outcome of the duels is decided by the number of votes received by the contenders.
    The one with more votes will win the match.

Visit www.forceclash.com

The site is in Italian, but it's pretty straightforward.

Vote, their destiny is in your hands !

By the way, if you reach the site from Facebook you don't even need to register to place your vote. You can cast one vote per day.

First match will be Saturday February 18th in Bologna between Jedy Night Ben Nadiq and Sith Apprentice Hadan Ras.

And last but not least, the two teasers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnxRPz9XGVA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM7gweBhtPo

The first match saw Vaapad besting Soresu by a single point in the website and the winner was Sith Apprentice Hadan Ras.

I'm posting some pictures of the match played live last Saturday.
    More pictures are available in the Photobucket album.

Next match is planned for Saturday Feb 25th in Turin and will feature Ataru versus Makashi.
    The two contenders will be Sith Apprentice Gus Gorloc fighting in Makashi and Jedi Night Kate Nadari wielding a dual shoto in Ataru style.

i have been watching these in an effort to emulate Kate Nadari's style not verbatim but the way she fights i really like that and want to learn her style it says it is Ataru but it docent seam as acrobatic as the other Ataru videos i have seen if you have or know where i can find any more recorses other than the forceclash videos that would be awesome.
    Last edited by FrosteyKnight; 05-05-2013 at 03:59 PM.