Thread: Joe Jedi Broken Power Switch

Default Joe Jedi Broken Power Switch

Alright, so hi! This is my first thread and post on these forums!

So in my complete ignorance when attempting to convert my Joe Jedi(Star Wars Force Fx Construction Set) to a removable blade, I forgot to press the power switch down before pulling the casing off.

I lost the spring, but still have the remains of the button, is there a way I can repair it?
    Last edited by revan114; 04-04-2013 at 06:53 AM.

I lost the spring, but still have the remains of the button, is there a way I can repair it?
    I did a similar thing, however I found the spring, but the switch got so fershlugina in the process of removing it, that it is almost worthless now. My suggestion for you is to simply find another spring. I know that sounds obvious, but it really is your best bet. You might be able to steal a spring from a pen. However, you would need to make sure it's the right size. You could also order a new spring. I may end up doing that. Website that I would recommend is: http://www.centuryspring.com/

You could also try wiring a new switch to the board. Unfortunately, I don't have the board in front of me right now, so I can't check out the setup, but that might be another feasible option.

Hope this was at least slightly helpful.

Best of luck.