Thread: I need a diagram for a short anti vandal with recharge port. Help please

Default I need a diagram for a short anti vandal with recharge port. Help please

photo 3.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg
    I am trying to use a short anti vandal and am kind of stuck. The long wired fine I just don't get the short.
    Thanks
    Last edited by rifleman5000; 03-30-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: add pictures

The third picture in the store shows it. + & - led are marked, other two are switch leads, doesn't matter which. The long one is the harder one to get.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

I got it to turn off and on. Can't get the switch to light though

Can you give us a photo or two of your wiring? Perhaps then we can see what is up.

That is a latching switch. The Jst's will hook up to the other two for your light. My mistake earlier, I thought you were using the momentary switch. Depending on how your hooking it up you might need a resistor.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

So battery jst to small pins, then the tabs out to the led? Resistor before the switch on the negative.

Now that I see the MWS buck puck I see some other issues. This happens all to often, You should look at the back of the board, and the description of what they mean here . What you should have asked for was was a wiring diagram for the mws buck, it is not voltage - & + in as you have it wired. You also have the switch in the wrong place. The two pins for your jst to your switch led are marked A-,A+ on the rear of the card, along with where your switch, battery, etc go. The resistor goes to the two marked ARES. it completes the circuit , so no resistor, no light.

Check out this post Tim explains it better than I do.
    Last edited by Ari-Jaq Xulden; 03-31-2013 at 09:06 PM.