Thread: canada li-ion battery pack

Default canada li-ion battery pack

(I'm not sure if this thread is suppose to be in this sub-forum, if it isn't please move the thread, thank you).

I wanted to order this baby from the store ( http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/74...Pack-P758.aspx ) but unfortunately they do not ship Li-ion battery to Canada. I was curious if there was other canadian light saber enthusiasts on the forum and if they know where to buy similar battery pack. I googled it but most that I find are too thick and wide.

thank you =)

I spent a lot of time searching, I mean A LOT of time, and finally I found an ebay store called onlybatteries. They are in US but they have a store in Montreal. bought 4 18500s batteries to make two stick packs like the one you want. The only problem is that they did not send me batteries with tabs, which is what I bought. I did not bother with returning them, but I must say not having tabs gave me a lot of trouble. I had to buy the heatshrink and the PCBs somewhere else, but that's not a problem.

If you don't want to make your own packs, they sell some packs but not 18500s packs.

thank you so much for your reply I'll check it out right away!

You can also try vaping sites. They usually carry li-ion batteries.
    The lightsaber hilt is capable of producing a blade of pure energy. The lightsaber hilt has proven to be completely safe. The saber blade however has not. Do not touch the operational end of the saber blade. Do not look directly at the operational end of the saber blade. Do not immerse the saber blade into your flesh, not even partially.