OK. So.....after long debate, I think I have the set up I want figured out. I just want to make sure this set up will work. I'm going for a basic set up, no sound, and an illuminated switch. I only want the switch to illuminate when the blade is turned on. Here's what I'm thinking in full, hilt and all:

Hilt style 4 modified for AV switch
AV switch(latching) long, orange ring(should I go with the short switch and ditch the bezel?)
4AA Battery holder with JST connector
Rebel Star LED and MHS Heatsink module(amber) with JST connector
MWS BuckPuck 700 mA
Brass bezel for AV switch
Pommel style 3
Not quite sure on the blade holder yet, probably something with claws(sith style saber)

I'm new to this whole electronic thing, so any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure if I've understood all of the tutorials correctly or not. Hence the post. Please help. I don't plan to run a soundboard right now. I guess this would be considered a "stunt" saber. Honestly, I'm just trying to get into the hobby and would like some help on my first saber. Eventually, I plan on upgrading to a soundboard, recharge port, possibly a crystal chamber, etc. Any and all help/advice from all of you experienced builders will be taken with the upmost respect. Thanks.