Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Godfather, an MHS custom by Ty_Bomber

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I like it too. Nicely weathered.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Sick saber. Definitely reminds me of Starkiller/ Dark Ahsoka possibly type saber. Any Sith would be proud to have you as their apprentice.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

I really love the Ahsoka influence (and the fact that you give respect out to VV for the inspiration is class!)... Yeah I see it, BUT I also see something totally custom, totally yours, and may I just say "totally badazz!". You did your thing on this one, it's flow is terrific... The pommel adds some girth to really balance it out (front to back)... Bet it looks awesome on a belt and even non sw guys can tell.. yep.. thats a weapon boy! (really from a design standpoint to overall execution thats job well done)

As others have said you can almost never spend to much time with the files but what youve got done is terrific (like they said 20min-1hour your in the golden range!)

Anyway great build, thanks so much for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

Looks really good.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Amazing job on this Ty! You have definitely upped your game for sure. You did a real nice job on the shroud work too. I agree it definitely has an Ahsoka Tano feel to it. Truly something to be proud of amigo!!
    There's a difference between knowing the path.....and walking the path.

Thanks everyone. The compliments from such amazing builders here is very humbling. I have another project (for my wife) coming down the pipeline, so stay tuned.