Thread: Ultimate FX Soundboard Wiring Help

Default Ultimate FX Soundboard Wiring Help

Hey everyone,

Im going to be disassembling 2 of my stunt sabers that I have and adding in an Ultimate FX Soundcard to them and a momentary switch with the lit ring on each + also cut the battery pack inside and replace with the li-ion battery pack with speaker and buckpuck.....

So guess I need help to make sure I have everything needed, and my wiring idea is correct, AND also what the heck to do with the momentary switch part cause you can see that just went real well in my picture.
    (Need help figuring out the regulator that people are telling me i need, plus resistor in momentary switch and just i guess help figuring out where to put it all, if my picture is right let me know... )

I am also going to be using pretty much this same setup. I haven't figured out how to attach the switch LED wire to the board so that they illuminate only when the power is turned on and not flash on clash like the main LED. I also, haven't been able to figure out the buckpuck wiring to the main LED. This will be my first saber build. Have you gotten yours to work?Screen shot 2013-03-28 at 10.08.31 AM.jpg