MWS Pre-Wired Nano Biscotte Sound Module

MHS Gear

MHS ribbed extension v-grooved

Screw on LED blade holder style 20

MPS Pommel style 5

4" Double Female Grooved

16mm Anti Vandal Short Momentary Yellow Ring Switch

MWS Pre-Wired Nano Biscotte Sound Module

For the guts in there, as stated in the video I am using a AA pack with a dummy cell. The speaker is the 2W high bass, which sounds awesome with Thrasher. I'll continue to post more as I get more stuff done on it.

cool looking saber! my take on it would be to paint the mhs gear black like the ribbed choke, and paint the pommel to match the emitter and i would switch the red thumbscrews for black ones and thats it, just my take on it but then i think the whole saber would blend really well together,still its very nice-good job!

Love the design. I've dabbled in a similar one with the builder. Glad to see it looks as good in person.

I don't script my videos either. It's more fun to just babble about the lightsaber.

I am going to be repainting that gear section. That ivory paint has been nothing but trouble. I moved the soundboard too and flipped the red section to allow more room for the board and stuff.

Nice work man, really digging the Bottle cap plug. My only beef is....your Katana in the background should be blade up.

Yes, it should... reduces wear on the blade edge and the saya.

And I like the saber as well.

Thanks for fixing the katana orientation.

I like the black paint over the ivory paint on the gear. Whether you weather it intentionally, or it just happens through contact with her hand, it'll create an interesting look.

Good news is that I'm 99% doe with the saber. No more painting (for the time being) and the only thing that will change is the battery (switching to an 18650 2600 MaH) and the switch (a non-illuminated momentary swich). Once I get home I'll take some glam pictures to showcase it in all its glory.