Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakin MR conversion

I believe you are right. Maybe the last time I watched Episode 3 I didnt hear him correctly.

The impression of the Sith will never return, you have lost - mace windu

So anyway, what do you think the problem is because I have actually rewired this thing 10 times and it still isnt any brighter. Any other suggestions? I know that you just closed the store down but could you please send me a lens and a lens holder because I believe that not having the lens is the problem.

The opression of the Sith will never return, you have lost - mace windu

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Well, if it's wired like Styrdur said then the lack of a lens would be the prime suspect. Ever take the lens out of a flash light? It makes it like a lantern. The light wants to go everywhere but up the tube. Same problem here.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Well then the lens must be the problem then. I hope that Tim will send me one soon. By the way Tim I have already sent you the money for the lens and lens holder and I was wondering if you knock a little bit off on the shipping because I dont think it should 9.38 for a lens and lens holder.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> I was wondering if you knock a little bit off on the shipping because I dont think it should 9.38 for a lens and lens holder<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...sp?TOPIC_ID=67

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Thanks Tim. You are a big help and as I continue to create sabers and I need parts I will order them from you only.

same here, Tims stuff is da bomb!!!!!!!

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="2"><font color="red">Ya got that right! Best guy around to buy from[]! And he ships fast, too[:0]!

Vengus
    </font id="red"></font id="size2"></font id="Book Antiqua">

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger, faster and far more deadly than before. Go and seek death, my Apprentice." - Vengus, Sith Lord

Strydur, in that pic of how to wire the stuff to the led, what kind of wires are connected to the led (the red and white ones)? Are they soldered on one end to the led, covered in hot glue, and soldered on the other end to the Master Replicas wires?

There are those who call me Piemaster

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

which pic?

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop