Thread: This just in.

Default This just in.

551289_10151437189877422_1055955026_n.jpg

This arrived today. I have the flash part taken apart, and will be working on the outer design soon. So I will have to borrow the wife's calipers to take a few measurements before I draft out a few idea's. I do want t-track style gripping I know that, but for the wiring I am not sure. Thinking a amber/yellow led but I still have to research sound boards. I am looking for idea's and feed back. I am not looking to make screen props but I would like to make it a sith style saber, but moderate, not flashy.

Some of my past prop tosses are seen here.

Now all that is hot glued props, I will be doing drill and screw as well as apoxy for this build as it will in the future have electronics wired into it for a full saber build. I am both looking forward to getting the time and finances to do this build, any advice and input as well as design idea's would be MOST welcomed.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________

Good work so far. Are those bullets!?
    With us, you are ruler of all the Sith, answerable only to the Emperor himself
    ―Darth Marr to Darth Nox

Brother in law makes those in his spare time (bullet belts). He is visiting currently.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________