Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First custom saber

What method did you use for the leather handle? I would love to add something like that.
    Honey, you've been looking for love in Alderaan places!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilpancreas View Post
    What method did you use for the leather handle? I would love to add something like that.
    I used a strip of leather from a piece of jacket, this strip is bent in the both sides and glued with glue for leather, after that, you can roll around the hilt.
    In some parts I must sew the strip because is not long enough.

As the burnt emitter and leather grip seems an interesting theme, I opened a first post in the blog, you can see more detailed pictures in the link below:
    Detailed Pictures

Hope you like it!

Hi All,
    here again with the version 2 of my first saber, hope you like it!

DSERV2_01_LOW.jpg
    DSERV2_02_LOW.jpg
    DSERV2_03_LOW.jpg
    Last edited by Lemontroyer; 08-20-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Put your image links in between the html image codes "[img]""[/img]" (remove the quotes). You'll get posts like this...

Also, look in to using a free photo host like Photobucket. They'll host your images and give you the forum formatted codes that you can paste right in to your posts

Nice build!

Thanks Industrialaction!
    Much better of course

Great saber. You photograph it well.

Excellent first build, it looks really good with the leather. Simple and elegant If you don't mind me asking where did you get your parts? Some from TCSS? or else where? I've been toying with the idea of a steel body saber.