Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Arkanjel's etched sleve build

Crazy gorgeous!

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

Turned out just amazing, wow!
    Great job really
    Clicky Sig =>

Thanks everyone! I must have learned a few things on my yari build as I only had to solder/wire this one once. I cant wait to deliver this to my friend.

love the latest shroud work. THAT, sir is a thing of beauty and absolutely fits Old Ben's description of "an elegant weapon, for a more civilized age"

Bravo!
    LOCKHEED

I still need to weather it and pating the brass a little to give it some character. Nothing too heavy. I just want it to look like it gets regular use.

I still need to weather it and patina the brass a little to give it some character. Nothing too heavy. I just want it to look like it gets regular use.

Like all the others, I am very impressed with the etching and brass shroud work. This looks just amazing. If you had told me this was a hilt for the new Star Wars movie, I would have believed you. It looks that good.

Thanks for sharing what you are learning with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanjel View Post
    I still need to weather it and patina the brass a little to give it some character. Nothing too heavy. I just want it to look like it gets regular use.
    I'd deliver it just like that, and let the user put the regular use patina on it through, you know... regular use.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanjel View Post
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...872#post171872

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Nice work. This one turned out very nice. Thanks for sharing.