Thread: Here's a Quick Fire of what I have Made so far.

Smile Here's a Quick Fire of what I have Made so far.

I wanted to share some of my prop/stunt sabers I have been making for a Jedi killer outfit I am making.

This is a re-facing I did of a grab bag liberator I got off "another site"

Most of the parts are from a scrapped tattoo kit I had laying around and some of my old glasses. The main grip part is an industrial rubber hose connector. This is the main saber for this outfit.

Just an old towel rack stripped down for parts with some leather, a few magnates and some braided brass wire, this is only a shell.

More of the towel rack, some broken down flashlights and other parts of a tattoo gun.

The first saber I made long ago, tis a sink pipe make that has a FX soundboard I got at a yard sale for 1 buck. No led yet.

In the middle is a 3-d cell mag-lite with one of Tim's blade holder adapters on it.

My next build I hope will be more hands on using MHS parts from my wish list.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Vi...shlistId=27144

Will be looking for feedback for picking out the electronics later, wanting an amber led for the blade, thinking nano for the soundboard.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________

Nice looking stunt sabers MrCafe, if that is what you can do with stuff you have laying around then I can't wait to see how your MHS build goes!
    "A foolish man fights a fight he'll lose, and lose foolishly".

you crazy saber building MacGuyver! those look pretty good in their own unique ways.i like the one with the glasses arms it looks very different...if i can get you access to a junkyard..do you think you could whip me up a millenium falcon?.....please
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

no seriously....please!!?
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

I am not sure there are many converter coils laying around a junk yard but I can give it a shot.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________