Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anakin rots sound board

Email me and we'll talk deal. It's rude to do business on someone else's website.

What is life but the passage to death?

I am about to ruchase from the store is there going to be wire included in the basic electronic pack or do I have to buy it seperately?
    Zach Watkins

Looks like you need to purchase that seperately.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?idproduct=91

Wire is not listed under the what is included heading. It isn't expensive anyway, so just include some when you make your order.

Ok Im thinking of going the "broken ani saber on ebay" route to get sound. But Im a bit confused as to how I would go about taking the battery housing apart then reassembling the electronics so I can put it in my MHS. Anyone got any ideas? Has anyone done this sort of thing before or have any diagrams? I appreciate any info you guys can give me.

...oh and also if anyone has any MR saber guts that their not gonna do anything with and wants to save me the trip to ebay I completely invite you to PM me.
    RED 7 Standing by...

I think you may have a easier time asking for empty hilts with no guts.

You can either use the setup just like it is inside the Anakin if you wanted or just rip the board out, there has been discussion on opening the batt pack and go for it.

Personally, I like Ambo's speaker better, they are heavy duty tough little buggers.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

I know that the guts thing was a reach but I thought Id go for it anyway. As for using the anakin guts the way they are is that it is too big for the mhs. I have not seen ambo's speaker.
    RED 7 Standing by...

Seriously, the Ani board is too big to fit in the MHS? Good thing I'm on track to get an Erv v.2.0 handmade when he's ready with them. I guess I'll just build now with an option to exchange later... Give me time to design a proper speaker pommel.

What is life but the passage to death?

Use the sound board and wire a speaker to the bottom of your battery pack, life will be good.

Ambo posted it in one of the sound topics, may even have been it's own topic.

Do u think u could diagram what u just said, James. im having trouble visualizing it.
    RED 7 Standing by...

No problem, let me see what I can come up with for ya.

edit- sorry, I have been playing with halloween stuff all day. Haven't forgot about ya. I'll try to have it up this evening. What I am going to do is take some pics of my hilt that has the setup I am talking about.