Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

Blog Entries

Hey Tim,

Smaller JST or Molex connectors would be a great addition. I used the ones pictured below in a recent build and three of them take up roughly around the same room as one of the red ones.

14183 - IMG_9491.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Remulos View Post
    After this weekend, I would love a speaker mount like the V5 which has channels in it for the RICE+Recharge Pommel insert.

Many an hour wasted trying to get those wires around that speaker...
    I would also like to see channels in the V5 speaker mount , I just had recharge port wires a real pain to feed them.

I would like to see crystal holders and little odds and end pieces that would make doing a crystal chamber a little easier...not that I don't like the whole searching for stuff part but just a little something to help you get started off a little better would be nice.

Aluminum chassis discs where the holes are 4-40 threaded. This would eliminate the need for nuts on that end of the chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Magister View Post
    I would love to see octagonal MHS parts.
    Yes! Both Pommels and Blade Holders would be great.

Thin brass, pre drilled, chassis discs that can be used to make crystal chamber section, fins etc... As not everyone has the tools to get the holes all drilled correctly, but just cutting to size with a dremel would be easy.

An acrylic or delrin chassis disc designed to mount the 20mm speaker could be very useful for certain applications e.g. reverse-sound or mid-hilt venting where the chassis rods need to continue past the speaker rather than the speaker being on one end of the chassis - the 2 hole to 3 hole adapter disc http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Ac...r-S9-P773.aspx ALMOST fits and can be kinda 'kludged' with glue but a properly fitting 20mm speaker-mount disc could make for a 'cleaner' chassis.

edit: also a OD drill hole template ring for the double tactile switch ring. like the one in the madcowesque switch video.
    Last edited by Forgetful Jedi Knight; 02-02-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Female threaded versions of the Tonfa Adaptors, with threading that matches MHS V2, so we can screw on MHS V2 blade holders to make Kylo Ren Style Crossguard sabers

I would like to see a Acrylic chassis disc set for the PLI (Power level indicator) similar to the recharge port disc set.

Message sent from my mobile Commodore64