Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

One more thing, 7 and 8 inch MHSv2 extension pieces. I would definitely pick up a 7 inch immediately

Would really like to have some chassis options for the ribbed extensions and some of the other smaller inner diameter parts. I know alot of people use them for main parts of their hilts. Would be nice to not have to modify existing or make custom chassis pieces. I know I would love to have a 14500 Long battery pack and buck puck holder that fit in the ribbed section. I have been struggling to find something that I can use for this. I found a site, I won't say which, that has a lot of chassis options. They make them from 1.24" down to .7". They look to be made with a 3d printer or some like it. Was wondering if TCSS has thought about doing something like this. It would give them some more options for chassis parts. If you want to know which site just PM me.
    Last edited by Thalan the Exiled; 03-09-2015 at 08:26 AM.

I would like to see a few mhsv1 to mhsv2 adapters. I 7 inch straight taper, double female; a 7 inch concave taper - say with a slight curve to reduce the diameter that goes about halfway down the extension then straight to the end; a 7 inch vase shaped adapter, starts at mhsv1, expands out about 1/8 to 3/16 of an inch (radius) in the first inch and then a shallow convex curve to taper down to MHSv2 at the other end. I'd also like to see some double mail connectors in the MHSv2 line and maybe a blank for each style of part for custom work.

I would like more button options. Non-illuminated latching AV switches for stunt saber purists. 16mm SPDT AV switches for sabers using more than one LED operating mode. Break/Kill switches for a "Trakata" effect.

Also, I second having more acrylic chassis disks that fit into ribbed sections with 1.1" diameter.

Lastly, some sort of double male threaded angular 2 inch section at a 150 or 135 degrees (obtuse). This would make a lot of curved saber fans happy.

Graflex Brass Pin Tool
    It would be nice if TCSS could buy and resell some of these pin tools to make for a one stop shopping experience.
    I know saber sites don't often get along but perhaps this would be the exception.

I notice that all the JST connectors in the store are relatively huge.
    I found some miniature ones locally in a hobby store which would be nice to see as an offer in here.
    Example would be seen here but shouldn't be taken as the best option for miniature connectors. Unless, that is the ones offered now are the smallest you can go for proper wire gauge. But, being low voltage, I expect that might not be a severe limitation. That's just a guess though.
    And if even a smaller option could be found... great! Sabers are small on the inside, so the smaller the components we have to cram in there are, then the less stressed I will be.
    Last edited by A Pieroway; 03-13-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Force Aware

I think it would be pretty cool if (seeing as etching is rather popular) TCSS had a custom etch resist service. I know there are those who (like myself) have friends who can print out vinyl resists, but I think it would be really awesome if others had better access to that sort of service.
    In summary, it would be cool if TCSS made vinyl resists for those who would like to etch their sabers.

I want to see extensions that have the milling of the main bodys #2-4. Would be nice to have more than just smooth and fluted extenaions with 1.25" id. also nice to have them in the 3-5" sizes. I don't think smaller than that would be necessary. But I could put a 4" one to use right now.

I have an idea, this http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Ac...t-S8-P772.aspx
    but for use with these
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Gr...-S14-P860.aspx
    I'm refitting my graflex (new board) and I'm having a bugger of a time with the RC port. I think one of these would be really cool.....

Quote Originally Posted by J-Saber33 View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned lately, but I would really love to see some more swag and merchandise with the TCSS logo, moto, whatever Tim wants to put on there. I have the flexfit hat and I wear it out ALL THE TIME. It has even prompted some questions by folks wondering what it is.

Specifically, a t-shirt, a hoodie, maybe like a mug or something cliche like that would be fantastic.
    Seconded. I'd rock the TCSS Logo everywhere. Iron On Patches would look great on my motorcycle jacket.
    "Bacon and cheese>squeezed lemon." - FenderBender
    "But, ya know...rules are made to be broken." - Yoshi-Taka
    LDM's Recipe For Noobs. Totally Worth The Read.