Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

2013-02-04 16.24.04.jpg

I'd like to see this replicated. I could send it back if you need it.

[edit] Also an MHSv2 sleeve!

[edit edit] a new adapter

New adapter.jpg

or maybe a blank to make this! either way i will be happy
    Last edited by DarthMarr; 08-06-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    With us, you are ruler of all the Sith, answerable only to the Emperor himself
    ―Darth Marr to Darth Nox

Hexagonal tube shroud/sleeve, please!

So we can do this hilt design.

Cylindrical 3 x AA 4.5V battery holder with wire leads for NB setups would be awesome.

How about some 1 inch trim rings for v2 parts from our friends at force relics?

Has anyone suggested Quad Rebel LED's with Quad Lens'?

Would love to see the knurled kill plugs as mentioned before.

Darth Sidious blade holder and pommel please? This would be awesome for sure. I'm sure you could add the extra shrouds on the main saber body then. You'd seriously have to learn some cram-fu then if you'd want full sound and such if you want to keep the main hilt as close size accurate as possible. This would be fun though
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

This could, potentially, be in the wrong thread but here goes nothing. I'd like to see something similar to Activation box style 19 with 2 holes for 20 21 switches instead of one hole for a momentary switch and one for a recharge port. If there is a thread to address custom requests, I missed it. My apologies in advance if this is misplaced and many thanks for any assistance.

Blog Entries

Wish list item: a pommel insert with a detachable or unscrewable cap (two pieces), to provide external access to a recharge port , RICE port, or both. If I attach the port to the chassis, not the pommel insert, I need access through the pommel. I can leave the insert out, but having it covered looks better. Some way of removing the cover r otherwise accessing the port from the outside would be nice.

I would love to see a Mace Windu style pommel and perhaps a Count Dooku style emitter.