Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

Youngling

12mm AV switches, such as this sort of thing http://www.eledis.co.uk/products/anti_vandal_switches/ and http://langir.en.made-in-china.com/p...ess-Steel.html and a service to add switch holes for them.

As mentioned by somebody earlier in the thread, would also love to see shorter ribbed and ribbed/grooved sections and think they would add fantastic versatility for some builds.
    Last edited by Sethski; 07-19-2012 at 06:00 AM.

I think a blade holder with the shape of styles 2 & 4, but with the window holes of style 11 would be a nice addition to the shop.

An activator box in the style of Box 16, but with a recharge port instead of a RICE port. I'd love to have a small box for just the tiny momentary switch and a recharge port.

Different choke variations in the Choke-Ribbed/V Ribbed combos.
    Some may leave The Jedi Order; but few leave it alone.

Whoops, forgot 16mm piezo switches. I would buy a ton of those if offered

How about more varieties of ribbed/choke combo's? For example, the choke on BH 21/22 on a ribbed extension or Choke 3 on a ribbed extension. Possibly a short choke 3 as well, please?

A chassis disc for the NB with space for wires to be run over the board.

Luke ROTJ/Obi Wan ultra thin neck for MHS?

would love to see battery packs like the 18650's and 14500's wired in parallel. For longer run times on the Nanos and just in general
    (Stick packs)

I'm sure you've already thought of a speaker mount for the new small speakers but I'd like to suggest that if possible an acrylic chassis disk that integrates a small-speaker mount with cut outs for wiring and holes for the 4-40 threaded rods to pass through and thus could be put ANYWHERE along the length of a chassis not only at the ends could open up new options for easy speaker mounting in unconventional locations eh?