Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

Quote Originally Posted by CET View Post
    Lame! Can it be modified to fit?
    Switch 22 is a press fit switch. You don't need a ring for it of you drilled the right sized hole. I've never needed a support ring, and the switches I've installed are not going to easily come out on their own.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Sounds like we trust the veterans on the press fit. Activating the switch isn't enough force to pop the switch back out apparently.

I'd like to see some 12 mm AV switch options without LEDs - solid steel especially - similar to the 16 mm AV Switch 19

Quote Originally Posted by Ris Liam View Post
    Sounds like we trust the veterans on the press fit. Activating the switch isn't enough force to pop the switch back out apparently.
    If you look up my Illustrious saber, I use a switch 22 in it. The ONLY way that is coming out is if I use a hammer and a set punch (which will destroy the switch).
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Not so much a hold order button but a way still order parts that you're going to be resupplying in a timely manner any way. Not looking for on demand fabrications or one off builds I know that cuts into bottom lines but if some one is looking for parts x,y,z and component w for y is out of stock they cant order y at all. Example: I've been waiting weeks to have enough spare cash on hand to order just the internals so I can get a basic stunt saber build started while waiting for MHS parts to be in stock. Was all set to place my $60 order till boom it's hobbled by a $1.00 thermal tape pad being out of stock... It's kind of a ball ache... I can't even go out and build a temp pvc body to test the internals all for the want of double sided thermal tape. If there was an option to still place my order any way and just wait the extra time for that $1.00 part to be in that you'll will be resupplying ASAP any way.

Not trying to be a pain or revisit anything that might have already been handled but just the little things add up and it's frustrating to have such a small issue cripple a build. After all the main store page says that most orders take two days to ship but items that need to be made or machined will take up to two weeks but we can't even order things to be made only what has already been made...
    Last edited by GobboMnk; 03-11-2016 at 06:39 AM.

there is a saber connecter that was shown on the new Rebels show. It s a saber staff that folds and pops into position. A MHS compatible connector like this would be great.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by waystone View Post
    there is a saber connecter that was shown on the new Rebels show. It s a saber staff that folds and pops into position. A MHS compatible connector like this would be great.
    Is that the one like Pong Krell's Sabers?

Please bring back more of the vader fx conversion kits. I,ve been waiting for for a while for those to come out and like to work with it cause it looks fun. I would like a different heatsink module. instead of 2 holes. why not put 6 holes like you guys did for the kilo ren conversion kit. Just an option for you guys. thank you hope get some ones response soon.

Latching non lit av switches please in the MWS system? =] Just an idea on that
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-