Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

I would like to see some leather options. Pre wrapped isn't necessary, but some mhs extensions turned down to 1.375" and leather strips in various colors would be welcome

Blade plugs with brass and copper inserts.

1 inch blade adapters for other blade sizes such as 7/8 inch or whatever else there is. Wanting to try one of those blades just to see how they are =] Unless one has been made already
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

A 7/8" blade fits inside a piece of 1" thin wall

How about a blue accent led? Unless there's no such thing. Would be a cool color addition. I have plans for a future CF build with those too but all we have so far is green, red, and yellow so plan so far is to use a green and yellow accent led. Maybe to try to find even more colors if possible?
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

I think a speaker mount like the v5 but with the lip at the other end, where the threaded 4-40 holes are would be useful. This would allow it to lock into the pommel end of a shorter saber and leave more room for battery and sound card.
    With the Blast Shield down I can't even see.. how am I supposed to fight

CET, have you used that ring with switch 22? If it works, that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ris Liam View Post
    Haven't used it, but I do have a saber design that will use it. It's a tactile switch and the ring is for tactile switches. I just assume that it fits. It looks like it ought to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ris Liam View Post
    I've tried it, it doesn't fit.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    I've tried it, it doesn't fit.
    Lame! Can it be modified to fit?