Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

I know this might be impossible but now that you've shown off the neopixel connectors, I would love to see a connector for thin necks.

I haven't read through all of the of suggestions, so I apologize if this has already been posted.

How about smaller pieces polycarbonate blade stock, in order to make custom blade plugs? Maybe any "leftover" from the shorter completed blades could be resold in this way? If I wanted to buy a completed blade but make my own plug, it would be nice to not have to buy a full 40" piece of polycarb.

I'd love to see a black 16mm A/V switch with red dot in the store. It could be long or short, latching or momentary.

Tim and company:

You do amazing work, and I can't believe that the hobby would be as advanced as it is if you hadn't had the foresight to open this shop.

I love that you're bringing back the v2 line. I have a few v2 hilts I'm building, still in the design stages, but I'll buy the v2 line as long as you all stock it.

With that in mind, I wonder if you have any switch boxes or clamps in mind for the v2 line? I rarely if ever include a box or clamp on sabers I build because, as someone who prefers small-OD hilts anyway, the bulk of a switch box was aggravating even if visually appealing. I don't have that issue with the v2 line and hope that you'll put out a couple of simple boxes or blanks for the v2 line.

Regardless of your decision, I'll continue to enjoy following your shop's progress, as always.

--Whi-ja
    (Ethan C.)
    So certain are you; always with you it cannot be done.
    Hear you nothing that I say?

http://www.plecterlabs.com/Media/Doc...deTutorial.pdf
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...Hardware-Saber
    ---------------------

Shrouds cut and shaped to some of the common styles. Would be great to get some shroud stock that is thicker etc.

Double female chokes, all of em. That is all.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

This + double male. In fact more double male parts. That'd be nice for switch box sections.

Rubber grips in the style of extension DF4GRNS as formed by the grooves. Flat but raised with angled sides and a slighty rounded top to follow the curve of the hilt. Simple yet stylish and a little more comfortable to hold than the normal grips.

Non-illuminated latching AV switch

Plain blade plug. Just a flat top, maybe a circular groove or two. Nothing fancy, just something to give it that static prop feel when not in use.

Galen Marek inspired blade emitter and pommel:
    Marik emitter.jpgMarik pommel.jpg
    Last edited by seelsa73; 02-21-2018 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkevin61 View Post
    Currently Out of Stock (along with some of the fancier blade plugs available), but a store product none the less:
    1" Hilt safety plug - Clear (Part# C1PLUG)
    1" Hilt safety plug - Trans White (Part# TW1PLUG)
    Yes, I've seen those. I meant metal and not illuminated. A la the MR Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan emitter caps.

I was thinking that a blade holder/emitter based off of style 24 without the multiple levels of rings to attach to the main body. Maybe just a straight 0.5 inch or so section before the threading starts. It would create a more solid look and possibly make it easier to install the blade retention screw. Or you could use the look of the Short Choke Style 1 and have a single "grip" area closer to the main body. I plan to use the BH24 in my current build and have been looking at it closely. Just a thought!