Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

I'd love to see a new extension that is a rework of the MPS Pommel 5 -- rework the open end into a Female thread. Similar to the Gear Extension or a shorter Ribbed Handle extension.

Echoing BanthaPooDoo's comment that claws and shroud claw mounts would be nice.

Would also be nice to see chasis parts that would support the construction of crystal chambers -- mounts for crystal LEDs, Chasis Discs with threaded holes, and small threaded "spacers" that could be used as wire conduits:
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...rystal+chamber

Pre-wired latching AV switches please =] Long overdue :P
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

NPXL hilt side connector clear covers, sized to fit in the MHSv2 lens adapter setup please!
    LOCKHEED

I would personally like to see more force fx elite conversion kits for neopixel. Particularly the new obi Wan kenobi series. Thin neck that comes with the saber is plastic with no space for a blade or wires to run through it. If possible I would really like a thin neck adapter that just threads into the existing saber but has space for neopixel connectors and the coveted 1 to 1and 1/4 inch blade depth. I could model something up and send it in to you all but I am not a machinist. Maybe someone else could benefit from this being a thing. I know of a lot of friends who bought the force fx elite sabers who got stuck with the crap that Disney sabers are. They would be happy to buy...
    Thanks anyway and hope to see this dream come to fruition. May the force be with you Tim!
    KYBER_HAZE

Amen to that part about crystal chambers! Long overdo...

Maybe this is too much to ask but maybe you could stock proffie and or snpixel soundboards. There seems to be a really high demand from my friends with those economy boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyber View Post
    Maybe this is too much to ask but maybe you could stock proffie and or snpixel soundboards. There seems to be a really high demand from my friends with those economy boards.
    Just be sure they know what goes into configuring/customizing a proffie saber. Can only get so far copying and pasting code, plus the setup of being able to flash the config can send some end users running. But it's entirely possible TCSS could carry proffie at some point in the future.

Thumbs up That is a fair point

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXp View Post
    Just be sure they know what goes into configuring/customizing a proffie saber. Can only get so far copying and pasting code, plus the setup of being able to flash the config can send some end users running. But it's entirely possible TCSS could carry proffie at some point in the future.
    That would be great... thanks for listening

Also I am almost done with the modeling of the part that I may have requested.. who do I send it to? Should i send it to Tim?

This isn’t a conversation thread, guys.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com