Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

Both double and triple neopixel strips.

We are losing our minds over on FB trying to figure out which strips are best. We are having to buy from China and who knows what sort of condition they’ll come in a month later. There’s anothe option out there for a tri strip but there’s a ton of people who are reporting that they don’t work. If you could come up with something similar that actually works I think they’d sell really well.

Protected and wired 21700 10amp batteries. Double points if you can do a 15amp.

Would love an acrylic chassis disc for the pico. Possibly with variants for 18650/18500 etc etc

Would love to see MHS V1 45degree adapters make a comeback!!!
    BEING DARK DOSEN'T MAKE YOU EVIL JUST... MISUNDERSTOOD

Quote Originally Posted by gw812 View Post
    Further yearly request. I'll still ship you a light to test on if you'll give me the first one that works.

Before I delete this, one request is more than enough. Either it will happen or it won’t.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

a 1.625" to 1.25" male/female adaptor, with a taper. for joining the two mhsv1 OD sizes together. (and vice versa ofc - one tapering MtF in, and one MtF out, and ofcv a male/male and a double female.)

Basically. tapered adaptors for mhsv1

e.g to connect these parts: standard 4" female connector & larger OD extension
    Last edited by Play3er2; 10-14-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Play3er2 View Post
    a 1.625" to 1.25" male/female adaptor, with a taper. for joining the two mhsv1 OD sizes together. (and vice versa ofc - one tapering MtF in, and one MtF out, and ofcv a male/male and a double female.)

Basically. tapered adaptors for mhsv1

e.g to connect these parts: standard 4" female connector & larger OD extension
    The OD of the extension piece is 1.45”, and the difference is negligible once you attach them together with any of the existing couplers.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

oh alright. it just looked pretty drastic in the mhs builder, so i thought a taper might work. thanks for the assist!

MHS sleeve material in brass or copper please would be awesome...as would be switch boxes in copper...heck, more copper and brass parts generally would be great!

Hilt side and blade side adapters for GX-16 (aviation) connectors for Neopixel would be Awesome!