Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

Please make a Motorola D Clip machined button so the sabers can be worn on belt clips that use that system. This would be a better option then the covertec clip system because it allows for 1) use in a wide variety of extremely durable and professional looking belt clips, 2) one handed drawing and holstering, 3) a locking system that requires the saber to be in the correct orientation to be withdrawn from the belt clip and 4) the saber to swing naturally at the connection point when being worn. This is also the same system used by police and emergency responders to attach their radios to their belts.

I was able to modify a covertec button and one example of a belt clip I purchased on amazon for 10 dollars, using a dremel, but the result is less then refined. You can see pictures of the result down below:

Eje3PJA.jpg

Here is the modified covertec button next to the original d clip button that is obviously unused:

NHhmZiC.jpg

giAMCEv.jpg

Please make MHS-Crystal Chamber, that is compatible with mhs and can easily slide on the 4-40 rods in your chassis! It may or may not include a crystal... But other features as: -accent led socket and somewhat ID decorational tubes for wires...
    Last edited by GregTheForce; 02-21-2017 at 12:44 AM.
    Join me, join the dark side!

An aluminum adapter for the 20.0 7/8" blade holders to the MHS chassis disc system. It could either butt up against the LED holder inside the BH or incorporate the LED holder. All held in with a set screw.

I get that the chassis discs are smaller than the ID of the 2.0 hilts, but then you have room to put a skin to make killer full reveal chassis. You could even sell the right diameter and thickness of brass or aluminum tube to be cut out and etched for the chassis skin.

Oh and MHS disc compatible crystal chamber fins.

I do not think you need to make entire chambers, but one of the hardest things for folks with minimal tools to make are the fins. It seems that once someone with the proper machine has a solid design or three they could cut them out by the hundreds.

Would like to see some tactile switch caps. For these switches http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/SP...itch-P285.aspx maybe some different colors (red,black,chrome,etc..)

Also a option for having the hole drilled for these as well.

The grooved top section between button section and emitter of revan style saber.Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 7.25.02 PM.jpg

How about a simple stunt activation box for if anyone wants to use a guarded switch? Thought that might be a cool idea. Like if all you care to do is stunt saber builds but want the activation box look =] I'm sure it can be done
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

Quote Originally Posted by DaiBendu View Post
    The grooved top section between button section and emitter of revan style saber.Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 7.25.02 PM.jpg
    YES! This type of grooving as a standard option would be awesome.

If it hasn't been said before, how about Bladeholder 5 and 8 with a thinner neck and stuff built for 3/4" blades. That'd be sweet. Also less small chokes maybe down to 1" ID or something so its just a little thinner for flair but not a 'thin neck' per se.
    Last edited by lovetadraw; 07-20-2017 at 12:50 PM.

I'd pay good money for boxes with pre-threaded holes for 12mm switches...