Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

Quote Originally Posted by Paedryn View Post
    I was thinking that a blade holder/emitter based off of style 24 without the multiple levels of rings to attach to the main body. Maybe just a straight 0.5 inch or so section before the threading starts. It would create a more solid look and possibly make it easier to install the blade retention screw. Or you could use the look of the Short Choke Style 1 and have a single "grip" area closer to the main body. I plan to use the BH24 in my current build and have been looking at it closely. Just a thought!
    I’m not questioning your request, but you said you were looking at BH 24.
    The shop pictures don’t show the BH 24 too well. The MHS builder does.
    I’ve used BH 24 on my son’s saber, and I had the retention screw (8-23) place in the lower ring (closer to the hilt).
    I’ve used this saber to perform the “tree trunk test” (full on whopping a tree, with a 1/8” walled 1” blade in my case) without any issues from the screw placement.

Here are some pics in case you wanted to see where I placed the screw.
    2B01A615-B314-4C38-A952-6F42444F1172.jpgE85993F2-72EB-4CF4-8005-993B7ECAAC0E.jpg

I hope this helps!

I would love to see a chassis component that will fit a recharge port into a V2 chassis....

like THIS only smaller
    Last edited by Darth_Banyon; 04-01-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    Fear.. fear attracts the fearful...the strong...the weak.. the innocent...the corrupt...
    fear is my ally

I would like to see SMD resistors for the soundboard accent LED spots which would work well for 5mm LEDs. I'm working to figure out the best ones to use now, but it would be convenient if suitable ones were in the shop.

An adapter so you can use a switchcraft recharge port in a 12mm hole.

MHS sleeve material in brass or copper please would be awesome...as would be switch boxes in copper...heck, more copper and brass parts generally would be great!

I really wish for the flat side MSH part (like Samurai katana). Now that we have a Tsuba part available. That would be awesome!

Quad Cree near the same footprint as the Tri Cree. standard as a RGBW and with custom options. This will take advantage of the 4 channels of the CFX
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

Quote Originally Posted by Sethski View Post
    12mm AV switches, such as this sort of thing http://www.eledis.co.uk/products/anti_vandal_switches/ and http://langir.en.made-in-china.com/p...ess-Steel.html and a service to add switch holes for them.

As mentioned by somebody earlier in the thread, would also love to see shorter ribbed and ribbed/grooved sections and think they would add fantastic versatility for some builds.
    Love the shorter ribbed suggestion for mhs. To allow an mhs k4 or ls6 type build.

Please look into stocking the blade side neo PCb with on board leds. Great for neo blade plugs and boosting the bottom of blade brightness!

Now that TCSS does anodizing would an improved anodized version of the QD connector prototype be adequately wear resistant to not loosen up? Those were quite elegant if you could get them to work well...maybe worth an experiment when you get a chance?