Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: Store wish list

A box top for Activation Box style 1 that holds a clamp card and maybe a 3D printed insert to hold some tactile switches. So that way we can do some Prequel-esqe control boxes.
    "The greatest teacher, failure is."

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKerr View Post
    A box top for Activation Box style 1 that holds a clamp card and maybe a 3D printed insert to hold some tactile switches. So that way we can do some Prequel-esqe control boxes.
    Agree!
    I have the OLD clamp style box with the integrated band (obi rots style) and its been in my parts bin forever! It's holding me back from finishing a saber I have been working on for 10 years, so long its had 3 different sound cards I have bought for it.

Please give us more box options!

Also restocking all chassis discs? Now that you finally have cf X/18650 laser cut discs, I have no way to assemble my chassis without the aluminum locking discs. Same with the rimless speaker chassis mount.
    This is another reason it has taken me 10 years to finish my saber. Half the things I need are out of stock when I need them.

Please take this as constructive criticism. You have been doing great things with new products but I feel some basic parts have slipped through the cracks. I have faith in you that's why I have been a customer since 2007.

HELP ME TCSS YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE...
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES

MHS #1 "Coppertop" currently installing CFX with neopixel!
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH externally complete, just needs guts
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)

Default lightsaber coupler

Id like a quick release coupler! Similar to the one in the picture. Be cool if it was smaller.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shriker1 View Post
    Neopixel LED Switches 12mm and 16mm would be AWESOME if you can do it!!!!!
    +1 to this. I was super excited to see the addressable common-anode RGB buttons. A neopixel version would be even better!

Not an item - but more of an product sorting suggestion. Can we get the 15a high drain batteries put in the new NeoPixel section of the store? I think that would save customers a bit of headache from ordering the wrong battery. I understand the onus is on the buyer to choose the correct battery but this would make the proper product even clearer.

- Steve

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    Not an item - but more of an product sorting suggestion. Can we get the 15a high drain batteries put in the new NeoPixel section of the store? I think that would save customers a bit of headache from ordering the wrong battery. I understand the onus is on the buyer to choose the correct battery but this would make the proper product even clearer.

- Steve
    Also seconded.
    I bought a 7v 18650 thinking the volts would feed a neopixel setup better since the cfx is capable of that voltage. I learned soon after I had ordered the wrong battery.

Steve I also responded to your PM on the other forum in regards to this. Thanks!
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES

MHS #1 "Coppertop" currently installing CFX with neopixel!
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH externally complete, just needs guts
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)