Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Thread: Store wish list

Please look into stocking the blade side neo PCb with on board leds. Great for neo blade plugs and boosting the bottom of blade brightness!

21700 batteries, and some chassis that'll accept them, please!

Now that TCSS does anodizing would an improved anodized version of the QD connector prototype be adequately wear resistant to not loosen up? Those were quite elegant if you could get them to work well...maybe worth an experiment when you get a chance?

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Onli-Won Kanomi View Post
    Now that TCSS does anodizing would an improved anodized version of the QD connector prototype be adequately wear resistant to not loosen up? Those were quite elegant if you could get them to work well...maybe worth an experiment when you get a chance?
    Good Question, I for one would buy another pair if that were the case!

With the rise of the CFX, I wouldn't mind seeing some RGBW neopixel strings. And yes, I would also like to see the staff QD as well, but I worry that anodizing alone wouldn't be enough to strengthen it. Maybe different aluminum alloys or metals altogether. I say check around for best materials for it.

Board Lurker

I just made my first purchase with TCSS, looking forward to assembling my first saber!

That said, I'd love to see more emitter options, especial some more exotic emitters. Windowed emitters are really cool, and I'd love to have one on my MHSv1 saber!

Tactile buttons that fit in a 12mm AV port. I believe they've been done before by another vendor on etsy, but are no longer available.

Would you guys be doing US blue for powder coating again if not what is the closet colour to the us blue that you do?

Neopixel LED Switches 12mm and 16mm would be AWESOME if you can do it!!!!!

I would love to see an all black, no led 16mm AV momentary switch.