Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Store wish list

With the rise of the CFX, I wouldn't mind seeing some RGBW neopixel strings. And yes, I would also like to see the staff QD as well, but I worry that anodizing alone wouldn't be enough to strengthen it. Maybe different aluminum alloys or metals altogether. I say check around for best materials for it.

Tactile buttons that fit in a 12mm AV port. I believe they've been done before by another vendor on etsy, but are no longer available.

Would you guys be doing US blue for powder coating again if not what is the closet colour to the us blue that you do?

I would love to see an all black, no led 16mm AV momentary switch.

A box top for Activation Box style 1 that holds a clamp card and maybe a 3D printed insert to hold some tactile switches. So that way we can do some Prequel-esqe control boxes.
    "The greatest teacher, failure is."

Default lightsaber coupler

Id like a quick release coupler! Similar to the one in the picture. Be cool if it was smaller.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A 2" or 3" mhs v1 section ribbed and rounded and one squared off like Darth Mauls lightsaber.

I vote for some claws and shroud claw mounts.

I would love to see some 30" long 1" thick walled Pixel blades. The reason is that that length is the maximum that fits a large bag. It makes traveling a lot easier.

I would love to have more MHSV2 parts to make iconic sabers from the movies. V1 already has them, but it would be nice to be able to make smaller ones. Plus, it would add more variety to the parts we have.

I'd also especially love V2 sized trim rings. It's a small detail, but it would add a lot more customization, and since it's small, I figure that's easier to make than new holders or extensions.