Thread: NB Harness

Default NB Harness

Does anyone know if the nano biscuit with wiring harness will still fit in the chassis disk?

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon, K View Post
    Does anyone know if the nano biscuit with wiring harness will still fit in the chassis disk?
    Since the disks don't work with the MWS NB's, I'm going to say probably not. The main issue is running the wires back and forth, from what I can see.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks. Thats what i thought.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The way the chassis disks where made do not leave enough clearance for the header. I will look into making some compatible ones when I have the time.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I'm guessing you'll have to take a file to the existing disks, or else wait for the new disks to hit the store.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Dremel might allow one to mount the NB in the disc and then solder the header to the NB.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The header sticks out past the disc in the corners. It will probably work if I flip the card so the SD faces out and the header is near the battery but I have not tested that yet.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop