Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some wiring questions

Okay, I was kind of wondering how they would do that. I was about to think I would just have to remove the battery entirely or have a simple on-off switch hidden somewhere else for the "all the way off" state. Thanks.

Just waiting for the hilt parts to arrive before I go any further into this (should have ordered them a day or two sooner.) I also decided to return the sink tube and wait since the one I bought had a thicker ID and might not fit the sink tube adapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aervain View Post
    So, if I find a way to secure a 1.25" sink tube inside the 1.5" sink tube, I would have a great holder for the chassis in there.
    My first few sabers were sink tube sabers and the MHS to 1.5" sink tube adapter works for this.
    The adapter fits snugly in the 1.5 in sink tube, and the 1.25 sink tube can fit inside the adapter. I just cut the 1.25 inch tube so it fit far enough into the adapter that it reached the first threaded hole. That way any screw going in that hole can go into the 1.25 in and hold it in place as well.

Like this
    curved hilt.jpg
    ~ The Yin ~

“Yeah I’m pack’n heat! It’s to prevent anyone from making me cold.”

For the saber building Younglings and Padawans: Basic Saber Building and The Saber Building Dictionary!

Thanks. I have one of those adapters on the way, along with a blade holder and activation box, already. Unfortunately, I found out the chassis parts don't fit in a 1.25" sink tube so it makes the information a little irrelevant now. I should keep this in mind for future lightsabers I design, though, I might be able to come up with a more complex hilt with that useful tip.